Thursday, February 27, 2014

Elevator Pitch

You may think it is a little bit odd that I would just come right out and share with you my "elevator pitch" but I don't think it is odd at all because I've said hundreds of times, I'm rather transparent in my business and my practices when it comes to explaining how and why I do things a certain way in running my business. So, I figured, why not ask how this resonates with my audience!

You know how that first year of parenting is a little overwhelming and stressful? It's kind of like a roller coaster ride! Well, I make this parenting roller coaster ride more fun by allowing parents to connect with their baby through a technology called baby sign language.  After working with me, parents are amazed to discover what their baby is thinking.







I'm currently seeking partnering sponsors for the next endeavor of Sign4Baby. If this sounds like something your brand would like to be involved in, be sure to email me at info@sign4baby.com. 







Photo credit: Stills by Hill - always capturing the essence of my classes


Joann Woolley is owner and instructor of Sign4Baby in San Diego teaching parents how to communicate with their pre-verbal baby using American Sign Language. With her in depth knowledge of ASL as her first language she takes you beyond just the basics in signing, also filling your parenting tool belt with parenting tips and tricks coupled with signing as a great boundary teaching tool for toddlers. Want to know which signs most parents start with but gets them stuck in the mud? I'll send you that hundred dollar tip for FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment